I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

July 05, 2005

My Love



She is the love of my life.
She is my sight in my blindness.
She is the stand in my gap.
She is the one who completes me.
She is my spiritual leader when I am frail.
She is my lighthouse when I am lost.
She is my direction when I am wandering.
She is my flashlight on a dark night.
She is my faith when I find myself faithless.
She is the light in a dark world.
She is my hope when I am hopeless.
She worships in light, surrounded by dark circumstances.
She is my sun on a cloudy day.
She is my rock on shifting soil.
She is my best friend.
She is my light at the end of a dark tunnel.
She is my certainty in uncertain times.
She is my answer when I question.
She is a mighty oak tree in a raging storm.
She is the oasis in the wasteland.
She is worship when I can’t.
She is called blessed by her children.
She chases after nail-scarred hands.
She is my beautiful one.
She is my soul mate.
She is my bride.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to a most wonderful and deserving, precious one.

With much love from her mother-in-law.

12:09 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Goodnight, you keep that up and you put freakin Hallmark out of business! Dude, thanks for encouraging all of us who married way above our heads and have brides that we'd take a bullet for any day. Great post.

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter