I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

June 17, 2005

Update From Surgery

So, here I am. My head looks like a zipper, and is a little uncomfortable to look at. But, here’s the good news. I’m doing great! My surgery went ‘better than expected.’ I was out of the ICU within 24 hours of surgery and am now in a private room.

I felt great today. I got up and walked around for a while. I took a shower and am
feeling pretty strong. The doctor said I may get to go home tomorrow depending on how I feel. That’s all for now. Thank you so much for all the prayers. The Lord is good.

4 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Praise God! This is great news! I will continue to pray for your recovery.

7:39 PM

 
Blogger Joel said...

Oh Bart, That is so wonderful! I praise God that your surgery went so well! I know updating will be tough but the more you can let us know in time the better!

I love you brother!

3:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful news~! We're continuing to lift you and the family up in prayer!

The Wilson's

4:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bart, we love you, brother. There has not been a day that has gone by that we haven't thought of you and prayed. Blessings on you and your family. What an honor it has been to read your blog and hear your heart. Amazing. Looking forward to seeing how the journey continues....since God is never up to just one thing.

8:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter