I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

September 07, 2005

Gorilla Glue Hair Gel


I received a frantic call from Suzi on Thursday. Her voice was shaking and there was obvious panic on the other end of the phone.

She informed me that Luke, our 4 year old, told Nate, our 2 year old, that "Gorilla Glue" was hair gel. Nate, obviously wanting to look his best, took "the world's strongest glue" and squirted it in his palm and began massaging it into his scalp.

A short time later, Nate's hair and scalp had become one. I immediately got on the phone with the glue people and was assured that he would not die. However, his scalp would turn dark brown for a while, and his hair would be glued down for "quite a while."

It didn't take long to find the humor in the situation. You should see the way people stare at poor Nate's head...wondering what in the world happened.

Oh, and no...you can't cut it out. Clippers and scissors are unable to get in between the hair and the scalp.

1 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

You gotta post a picture!!

great story!

5:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter