I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

August 30, 2005

MIA



I want to apologize for my stagnant blog. I am in the middle of buying, closing and moving into our new house. It's an amazing blessing, and a great time. We absolutely love it and have been in since Saturday. The boys are in heaven, as we discovered a herd of elk about a mile away from the house. Yesterday, there were 4 huge mule deer bucks walking casually through our front yard. This is truly a paradise for our little dudes.

On a serious note: Please pray for Suzi. She woke up about a week ago with an appearent "crick" in her neck. Over the past week it has worsened to the point of serious pain down her right arm. The other night she woke up crying, in severe pain as if someone was "bashing her in the arm repeatedly with a sledgehammer." We are consulting some doctors and looking at getting her an MRI this week. Please pray.

There is nothing worse than watching the one you love in so much pain.

I'll start writing again soon.

Bart

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful home! I'll pray for Suzi.

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Donna G said...

Beautiful house, it should inspire some writings...

I will pray for Suzi too!

4:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter