I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

August 07, 2005

Chip the chipmunk



Have I told anyone that we are raising a chipmunk? Perhaps not, since it could be a misdemeanor to raise a wild animal in captivity. He was nearly dead on one of our hiking trails we go on. We knew that he would be eaten by morning, so we thought we ought to try and nurse him back. His name is "Chip"...I know it's real original. He is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter