I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

July 16, 2005

Extreme Makeover: Home Addition


Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is in town building a home in the Springs. The family and I went down today to check out the build. The “reveal” will be tomorrow at noon and the house looks great. The security guard at the front gate felt sorry for me and my patched eye and let us into the VIP area of the build site, while everyone else was about a ¼ mile away. It’s amazing that these guys build this house in about 5 days. It was a great day and Gabe had an absolute blast, even though Ty didn’t come over our way.


1 Comments:

Blogger Beth P said...

It doesn't surprise me that you got past the rest of the public...Aren't you the one who just drives up to Terry Bradshaw's house to introduce yourself and later gets a call back from Big T himself?
You live the phrase, "it doesn't hurt to ask!" The same goes with our Father the Physician...it not only doesn't hurt to ask, but it feels good to lay our requests at his feet.
I love your people, Bart!
Blessings!Beth

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter