I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

May 07, 2009

George Washington with Nate

A friend of mine, Mark Collins, came to speak today for the National Day of Prayer at Focus on the Family. Afterwards, he talked to Nate and told him an impactful story. After Valley Forge, a 6 year old boy approached General Washington at church, staring at the sword on his hip. Timid, the boy asked General Washington if that was the sword that won the war. Washington asked the boy if he wanted to touch the sword that won the war. The boys eyes lit up. General Washington pulled his Bible out and told the boy that this was the sword that won the war, not the sword on his hip. You should have seen Nate's eyes....priceless.

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger strat said...

He must have one fo them when talking to the man.

buy headphones

2:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter