I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

November 30, 2007

Boom!


Hi! I am Tom Turkey
And I am feeling very bad
Because just yesterday I lost my dad
A few days ago I lost my brother
Tomorrow I am going to lose my mother.
I am running in the forest. Zoom,
There I go. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
I think they flung some led.
I am very big and plump.
I think I am dead.

Gabe Phillips
11-21-07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter