I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

September 09, 2008

Oh The Places You'll Go

I wrote this as a dedication to my wonderful mom. For those who know her, you'll appreciate the "Dr. Seuss" theme, as she taught 2 year old's for over 40 years.

















2 Comments:

Blogger Beth P said...

Believe it or not, I still poke my head in here to see if you have posted anything...and what a blessing it was to catch this one!
I love seeing your mom every week at church! Her Spirit is strong and I know her flesh frustrates her, but you are so right in the thought that she is willing to go anywhere He leads, because she knows her Maker!
I absolutely LOVE the Phillips clan and even told your mom that the next time that you all get together, she needs to give me a call so I can crash the party!:-)

8:08 AM

 
Blogger jessica said...

I used to work at Good Place Assisted living in north richland hills and your mom was my favorite one there. She exhumed the spirit of God and I didnt realize til not (a few yrs later) that that was what made me lean more towards God. Your mother is so sweet, we cried, laughed and prayed together. She is very wise! I have been thinking about her for a while bc i lost contact with her. Im so glad i finally found your blog bc i used to read it aloud to her. If you see her please tell her Jessica Said hi. I would love to take her out for lunch sometime. My email is jessica_umana@yahoo.com

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter