I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

October 12, 2005

Meet Samson

As many of you may remember, our beloved boxer "Tyson" died a couple of months ago. We struggled with whether or not to get another dog right away. After a lot of discussion around the dinner table, we decided it was time. Meet Samson. He is a Goldendoodle...a cross between a standard poodle and a golden retriever. They don't shed and they are hypoallergenic. He is absolutely adorable! When he is full grown, he will appear to be a golden with a perm...almost resembling a sheepdog. The boys LOVE him...and he loves them.





4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE SAMSON....I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE HIM IN PERSON SOMEDAY. I'VE NEVER SEEN A GOLDENDOODLE OR EVEN HEARD OF ONE...BOYS BE SURE AND SEND US SOME PICTURES OF HIM. NIKKI WILL GET TO MEET HIM IN A FEW DAYS...MAYBE SHE CAN TAKE SOME PICTURES FOR US. HAVE FUN WITH HIM...I KNOW YOU WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER...HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN AND HE ALREADY LOVES YOU ALL SO MUCH. LOVE, DONNA

2:05 AM

 
Blogger Donna G said...

Precious pup! Would you believe you have all this snow and I got sun-burned yesterday playing tennis in 85 degree temps????

The snow is lovely, but I'll take the sunshine, thank-you!

2:28 PM

 
Blogger leslie said...

Okay - I don't know HOW in the world I found your blog. You probably don't remember me - but I am Kindra Needhams neice.
I just had to tell you that your new dog is the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen. I went straight to the internet to research them.
I can't find anywhere in Texas that has them!
Anyway.. I hope your family is doing well!
I'm jealous of the snow!

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Jonnie said...

Hi Bart-
I talked to you on the phone while you were at the airport last week..How are you? I went to see Dr.Samson and we have my aneurysm surgery scheduled for Thurday October 5th at 11:45 am. I'll be staying at the Zale Lipshy Hospital. Is that where you stayed?
Dr. Samson said he couldn't recommend the coiling because of the location.
Thank you so much for talking with me last week , it meant a lot to me. I also read a lot of your blogs. You have a precious family and dog! Did you name him after Dr.Samson?
Please keep my family and I in your prayers, as you know what we are going through. I hope to meet all of you in the future.
Blessings to you,
Jonnie Brantley

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter