I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

November 27, 2005

Fresh Cut Christmas Tree


Today was a blast! We went to the Black Forest to find our Christmas Tree. We ended up with a 13 foot Blue Spruce...and it only costs $30.00. The boys had a great time...except the fact that the wind chill was in the teens.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth P said...

Bart,
I have said it before, but you and Suzi are creating such great memories for those boys! Thanks for sharing your memories with the blog world!
Merry Christmas!
Beth

7:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a blessing to see your family! God knew about all these wonderful days ahead when He removed your aneurysm. I can almost see Him smiling. :)

9:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter