I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

March 31, 2005

Now You Can Dance

Goodbye Terri. I want to apologize on behalf of those who took your life. You were a victim of something terrible…humanity.

I’m sorry you had to suffer…quietly. You had no voice to cry out. How many days did you silently cry out for food or water? How many thoughts of abandonment did you feel? How lonely was it at night in the dark staring at the wall wondering why?

“What did I do? Did I somehow make someone mad enough to take away my food and water? Won’t someone give me something? Anything?”

We didn’t even offer you vinegar on a sponge like our crucified Lord. Jesus, I pray you intervened on her behalf. You knew her pain. You felt her abandonment. Jesus, hold her tight today…she’s been through much these past two weeks.

Terri, you did not deserve what you got. You received the death sentence, usually reserved for those who have murdered or raped…but not you. You were the victim of moral injustice, political gain and greed. What have we come to in this world?

God, I pray that you bring conviction to those who erred on the side of death. May something...anything good come out of this? God you are the author of life. You know our days before we were born. Would you bring glory to yourself through this incredible injustice? Forgive us for messing this up.

Go home, Terri. You will run again. You will laugh again. Your Father is waiting. Dance, Dance, Dance.

Welcome Home, Terri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter