I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

March 11, 2007

Hiking in Colorado...Is there anything better?

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Constance said...

Hey Buddy!
I recognize that shirt!
Connie Hopkins

1:08 PM

 
Blogger steve p said...

In the midst of a very busy week, wherever you are on our planet...may we not lose the impact of this olde Scottish/Gaelic blessing...

Gun cumadh Dia an Glaic a Laimh a-chaoidh thu

...May you always be in the palm of God's hand...

You are a great family of influence beyond your dreams...bless you all today and always.

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter