I had a "Giant Cavernous Aneurysm" behind my left eye. I went to Dallas for surgery and it was killed...however post op my eye is unresponsive. It is if I am looking out of a steamy shower door. Some days it is better than others. Please pray that my sight will be restored. God has been putting words on my heart that I feel I must put on paper. The following thoughts are those I feel that the Lord is speaking to me lately. Enjoy.

April 01, 2006

Alisal Ranch in Solvang, California

We just got back from Alisal Ranch. It was unbelievably beautiful. Below you'll see my bride riding like the wind, Shirley Dobson posing, and Dr. Dobson who can't get over the fact that Texas beat USC like a drum in the Rose Bowl. He was bitter at the Texans in attendance.










1 Comments:

Blogger Lovell's Lookout said...

Bart- I am so glad I baptized James so many years ago. He has been one of my most productive disciples...tell him I said hi...peace

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Counters
Site Counter